The Funny
Covered in Grace
Photobucket

Grab my Button

The Houtz House Party

Search my Blog

www.thelittlestuffmatters.blogspot.com. Powered by Blogger.

Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Do Not Enter - Sick Zone

I must apologize for the lack of blogging this week.  Everyone is sick in our house except my husband.  I took Peter and Abigail to the doctor yesterday.  Peter has an ear infection and Abigail's tonsils are inflamed! Maison has a runny nose and I do too plus a sore throat.  We are having loads of fun!  I am playing nurse by giving my children medicine and I am also the patient.  

Peter didn't go to school yesterday and now I think one of the hardest parts for a Mom is determining whether your child is ready to go back to school.  I don't want him to miss any more school than he already has, but I don't want to send and get a call later and have to go get him!  Hmmm...  decisions decisions!!  

So, that is what I have had to deal with the last day or so.  I hope you are reading this and have a healthy house!  

No comments:

Post a Comment