The Funny
Covered in Grace
Photobucket

Grab my Button

The Houtz House Party

Search my Blog

www.thelittlestuffmatters.blogspot.com. Powered by Blogger.

Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Pumpkin + Chocolate Chips = HEAVEN

The second best thing to Fall is making things with pumpkin in it!  These Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies were easy and scrumptious!!  Nope, I couldn't eat just one, two, or three, they are that good and I think you should give these a try!!  I also had my little helper with me today as well, so I wish it went smoothly, but when my three year old help, I am lucky to get ALL the ingredients in the bowl and NOT on the floor!  It's ok though, it is quality Mommy and Me time or at least that's what I keep telling myself!  Anyway, onto these yummy cookies!!

All it takes it flour, sugar, brown sugar, quick cooking oats, chocolate chips, cinnamon, canned pumpkin, egg, butter, baking soda, and vanilla.  I pre measure everything out and put them in bowls if I know Abigail will be helping me.  It makes it SO much easier and quicker when I can just tell which bowl to pour in!  



Look how happy she looks here!  She was waiting to add the yummy part of the cookies - the chocolate!!  Personally, I think chocolate makes anything delicious!!  



BEFORE shots getting ready to go into the oven!!

And finally!  Ready to taste test!  


Ok, so I tried them and I thought they were pretty good.  The pumpkin really adds a different texture to the cookie!  Since a lot of my readers have kids, I had to test it out on mine first!  

Well, as you can see, she liked them!  She had seconds and thirds too like Mommy!


Yep, I think she likes them, what do you think?  I also had Peter try them when he got home from school because he is the picky one and.....  drum roll please.... he liked them too!  I can not believe it!  Wow, I have actually found a new cookie (with pumpkin in it, shhhh, don't tell them) and they like it!!  It's a keeper!!

So, what are you waiting for, start baking them!  Go here for the recipe!!

No comments:

Post a Comment