The Funny
Covered in Grace
Photobucket

Grab my Button

The Houtz House Party

Search my Blog

www.thelittlestuffmatters.blogspot.com. Powered by Blogger.

Monday, October 8, 2012

Mystery Soup

I had no idea what I was going to post about for Monday, but thanks to my 3 year old daughter I now have something to post!  I have posted before that my daughter is my little "helper" and likes helping Mommy with all sorts of jobs.  She even loves helping me when I am cooking, but today she thought she would make something all by herself.

 Look at her - so happy to be making something all by herself!  See what color it is in her bowl?  Looks yummy huh?  As she was putting ingredients in the bowl - we were also offering up suggestions - I was writing them down so I could share with all of you.  So, here is the list of ingredients in my daughters Mystery Soup: milk, water, flour, kosher salt, tarragon, dill weed, allspice, salt, cinnamon, salad supreme seasoning, pepper, minced onion, garlic salt, bay leaf, salt, chili powder, steak seasoning, and lemon pepper, and 1 walnut.  Sounds mouth watering delicious doesn't it??

My husband and I tried talking to her telling her that every chef has to try everything they make, but she wanted Mommy to do it instead.  Here she is passing off the glass to me!  Can you tell by my face how excited how I am??

 So, after a few seconds of getting myself geared up to try some of this mystery soup, I decided to go for it.

 By my face, you can guess it, it had too much salt in it!!  It definitely had an interesting taste to it!   I couldn't hide the disgusting face I made.  There was no way around it.

 Aaah, but look how happy and proud she is because she did it all by herself!  What a big smile!!  Well, I was smiling too until I tried the soup!

I finally got my husband in on the taste testing!  There it goes back like a little shooter!  I wonder what his reaction will be????  Hmmmm....

Seconds?   He had to pass.

This is what happened when we tried to get Abigail to try her soup.  She is the smart one today!!

No comments:

Post a Comment