The Funny
Covered in Grace
Photobucket

Grab my Button

The Houtz House Party

Search my Blog

www.thelittlestuffmatters.blogspot.com. Powered by Blogger.

Monday, February 4, 2013

Cake Batter + Cookies = YUMMY

 I don't know about you, but I like to make cookies with easy recipes and few ingredients.  The reason for this is because Abigail, my very helpful 3 year old, always wants to assist me in the kitchen.  So, I feel the recipes with few ingredients and simple directions to follow are the best when I have my little helper.  

Recipes with the Funfetti Cake mix is all the rage on Pinterest these days.  Just for kicks, type in Funfetti recipes and you will see what I am talking about.  One day I came across these cookies, Funfetti Cake Batter Cookies and wanted to try them out on the kids.  I found them on Pinterest through a blog called, Six Sisters Stuff -.http://www.sixsistersstuff.com -   Awesome blog by the way.  You should definitely check it out! 

I think I am slightly getting off topic.  Anyway, where was I?  Oh, the cookies!!  Delicious and easy and I had everything on hand, except the cake mix.  Come on now, I hope I am not the only one that loves the recipes when I only have to buy 1 or 2 things to make them!  They only made 2 dozen, but when trying out a new cookie I think that's a perfect amount.  It didn't take a lot of time to mix up and only took 8 minutes in the oven.  

 
 Before the oven!

Ding!  Ding!  All done and ready to come out!  Don't they look yummy?!?!  Well, Abigail liked them and Peter (the real picky eater of the family) liked them as well.  I actually had to keep a close eye on him so he wouldn't sneak any before dinner.  He liked them so much he wanted them in his lunch!  Yeah!  They have won over my family!!  So excited to find a cookie that isn't too sweet and doesn't have chocolate in them!  If you want to try them out you can find the recipe here.

Let me know if you found a yummy Funfetti recipe that you and your family like.














No comments:

Post a Comment