The Funny
Covered in Grace
Photobucket

Grab my Button

The Houtz House Party

Search my Blog

www.thelittlestuffmatters.blogspot.com. Powered by Blogger.

Thursday, February 21, 2013

Eyebrow threading - yay or nay?

I am sitting here staring at my computer wondering why I don't have any new stories to tell about my kids.  The last big story was Abigail cutting her hair.  I haven't made any new and outstanding recipes, Peter got braces put one, and Maison, well, he has 2 teeth on the bottom now!  Besides that everything is going well.

A few days ago, my friend (you know who you are) and I were talking (we talk pretty much everyday and sometimes we call and text each other in the same day) about getting our eyebrows threaded.  What the heck is that?  I asked.  Does it hurt?  How much does it cost?  Okay, so am I the only person who doesn't know what that is?  I hope not.  I actually had to look it up.  What is the big deal with it?


So, I decided to Google it and came up with this You Tube video.  After watching this, I am 100% sold on the idea of eyebrow threading.  I am going to try it just once and see.  Plus, for $10, it's not a bad price.  What will it hurt?

If any of you are like me, I like to check if there are health risks when trying something new.  So, I found this site that explains a little more.  If you would like to read it, go here.

So, when that day comes that my friend and I go get our eyebrows threaded I will definitely blog about it and tell you all about my experience.

If you have ever gone to get your eyebrows threaded let me know about your experience.  


2 comments:

  1. Tomorrow snow or not these caerpillers have to be taken care of. I have never gone this long without taking care of them. Stephanie

    ReplyDelete
  2. caterpillers... geezees

    ReplyDelete