The Funny
Covered in Grace
Photobucket

Grab my Button

The Houtz House Party

Search my Blog

www.thelittlestuffmatters.blogspot.com. Powered by Blogger.

Thursday, March 14, 2013

Mr Maison is 10 months old!

 Here I am in the middle of March finally posting pictures of Maison now at 10 months old!  Bad mother?  I am definitely not.  I didn't forget.  Time just got away from me!  

Anyway, he is on the go these days.  He LOVES following me when I vacuum so he has made it pretty difficult to clean the house.  Does he crawl?  Uh, yeah!  Does he crawl slow?  Nope.  When he wants a toy or one of Abigail's puzzle pieces he will get it!  So fun to watch him.  


He smiles a lot more these days.  He is getting quite the personality.  Does he still have the occasional attitude?  Yes he does and I don't see that going away anytime soon!  He now likes to show off his 3 teeth and let me tell you, he does NOT let me forget they are there!  Nursing Moms - I don't think I need to elaborate on that any further.  He still LOVES staying up later than his brother and sister.  My husband and I are hoping that it is just a phase because it makes it very hard to watch our movies or our recorded shows (Psych and Duck Dynasty are 2 examples).  We rented Taken 2 and finally were able to watch it a couple days later.  Red Box is so nice and cheap, but we spend more on the late fees!   


I still can't believe he is 10 months old already.  He is just so precious!  He loves following his sister around and smiles and laughs every time she comes around.  

No comments:

Post a Comment