The Funny
Covered in Grace
Photobucket

Grab my Button

The Houtz House Party

Search my Blog

www.thelittlestuffmatters.blogspot.com. Powered by Blogger.

Wednesday, December 12, 2012

My little insomniac

Well, today was going to be my post titled, Friday Food Frenzy!  Well, it's Friday and it's always a frenzy, but NO food!  Why?   Let's just say my 5 month old decided to wake up at 1:30 in the morning and decide that the two of us should be awake for 2 hours!  Really Maison?  On top of that, he decides to fill his pants because he probably thought I was wide awake might as well get it all done!  When I was trying to nurse him, he kept looking up at me - SMILING!!  Why are you smiling?  Do you see me smiling?  NO!  I want to go back to bed!!  He smiles back at me!  Your cuteness will NOT work on me right now!!
 This is what you need to be doing right now!!  

NOT THIS!  It's time for bed - no laughing or smiling or being cute for Mommy right now!

When he finally went to bed, I was so relieved to get some shut eye.  Although, that's when our 3 year old brings her pillow and her stuffed animal into our bed.  That's another story.  So, when Maison woke up again this morning, he decided to fill his pants once again for me!  YEAH!!  I must have had that blank stare on my face looking out the window because my husband asked, "Is this the time you start to think about what you could be doing, but then he smiles at you?"  Ok, I won't lie there are moments in my life when I think about where I could be, but then I compare my days between working with those snotty women in the office or staying home with my little ones and the only snottiness I get is from their noses - I choose snotty noses EVERY single TIME!

So, as I end my ranting and raving about my night, don't get me wrong, I love being a Mom.  It doesn't come easy for me some days, but I don't want to miss a minute! 

I will block the poopy minutes out though - who needs to be reminded of those!!

 I love my children and love watching them grow.  Just not at 1:30 in the morning for 2 hours!!  

1 comment:

  1. I found your blog through the Mommy Mixer link up. Your kids are adorable. I can totally relate with this post although my little guy is only 7 weeks! Don't they realize Mama's need their sleep? :)

    Looking forward to reading more about your cute family!

    Amy
    http://www.mrsmommykattre.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete