The Funny
Covered in Grace
Photobucket

Grab my Button

The Houtz House Party

Search my Blog

www.thelittlestuffmatters.blogspot.com. Powered by Blogger.

Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Detox drinks? Yea or Nay?

So, my friend and I have been drinking this new detox water that has cinnamon sticks and an apple in it.  You can find the recipe here to try it.  Anyway, it says cinnamon is supposed to boost your metabolism.  Well, why not try it?  Right??   


I have been drinking it for a week and while my friend has been losing weight, I have NOT!  Yes, very disappointed, but I am taking the high road and blaming it on my hypothetical thyroid problem that I may have!  This is the same friend that we made a deal together to do 20 minutes on the treadmill BEFORE getting on Facebook.

So, after a week, I decided NOT to be patient on whether or not it's going to work and try a new detox drink that is supposed flatten my belly!  Well, why wouldn't I try this one?  I mean, after having 3 kids and not having time to work out more than 20 minutes I am up for anything that might work.  You can find the recipe here and see if it works for you!


As I am writing this, my new detox drink is waiting for me in the fridge.  If this one doesn't flatten anything on me, than I will move on to the next detox drink.  

1 comment:

  1. Hi Bekah!

    My name is Audrey and I created the Apple Cinnamon Water, people lose up to 12 lbs but they also get the support of ME on my facebook page.

    Along with the water I also recommend the following goals, and I say goals because rules are make to be broken ;)

    1. Drink a gallon of water a day
    2. Remove all processed foods and fake sugars from your diet
    3. Move your body more
    4. Count your calories. Take your goal weight and add a zero to the end, that is how many calories you should have each day.

    I hope this helps you and your readers, and I hope to see you all at www.tonetiki.com for some metabolism boosting recipes :)

    Happy Cooking!
    Audrey
    Lose Weight By Eating

    ReplyDelete