The Funny
Covered in Grace
Photobucket

Grab my Button

The Houtz House Party

Search my Blog

www.thelittlestuffmatters.blogspot.com. Powered by Blogger.

Monday, December 10, 2012

We have been married for 5 yrs!!

Well, it's a week later, I am finally posting about our 5 year wedding anniversary.  We spent it in a hotel room, in Ohio, with 3 kids!  Plus, Maison wouldn't sleep in his pack 'n play (which I don't think I included in my posts about Ohio, which you can read about herehere, and here) so he put Maison on the bed with me and Reza spent his weekend sleeping on the floor.  The first night we were in the hotel room I saw Reza's head lift up and jokingly say, "Happy Anniversary!"  

We were married December 1, 2007.  We had friends and family come from Georgia, California, Ohio, Illinois, and Florida for our special day.  It was freezing rain and cold.  Then I started thinking, maybe freezing rain is good luck on your wedding day?  Hmm??  I was trying to look on the bright side of things.  Well, it must have been good luck because after 5 years and 3 kids later, we are still in love.  
There are many reasons why I LOVE this man and so happy God brought him into my life, but I am going to give you 5:

 1 - He will do anything for me (well, within reason of course) - SELFLESS

 2 - He LOVES me unconditionally and some days I don't deserve his love

 3 - He works hard so I can be a SAHM and be there for our kids.

 4 - He is always HONEST with me, even when I may not like what he has to say.

5 - He is a good FATHER to our kids.

The 5 years we have been together, there have been ups and downs (I wish there were less downs than ups), but through all the tears, laughter, and pain, we have grown stronger and learned from each other and still are!

So, happy belated 5 year Anniversary Reza - I LOVE YOU!

Colossians 3:14
And above all these put on love, which binds everything together in perfect harmony.


7 comments:

  1. hi, i'm following the "an aloha affair blog hop" i would love for you to visit my blog and follow if you like it.

    http://www.blackinkpaperie.blogspot.com

    thanks
    new follower bev

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy anniversary friend! It can only get better from here on!
    Have a super blessed day!
    Love

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Happy Anniversary Bekah & Reza!! Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Anniversary. Sounds like a pretty typical way to spend one when little ones are about. ;)
    Stopping in from A Proverbs 31 Wife. Hop on over I'd love to see you again.
    http://www.greatpeaceacademy.com/search/label/Marriage%20Moment

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy anniversary! Glad you linked up. Now I'm curious as to what part of Ohio you were in... :)

    ReplyDelete