The Funny
Covered in Grace
Photobucket

Grab my Button

The Houtz House Party

Search my Blog

www.thelittlestuffmatters.blogspot.com. Powered by Blogger.

Friday, December 7, 2012

Maison is 7 months old

Maison is 7 months old!  Well, he was actually 7 months old last Friday, November 30, but to my defense we were driving in a car for 8 hours and I forgot to bring his tie!  So, a week later, I am finally posting about his 7 month milestone!  

THE FACTS:  He can sit up on his own, teething like crazy, but still NO teeth to show for it, sleeps twice a day, still nurses pretty much ALL the time (that's fine with me), and loves having people around him.

How hard do you think it would be to get a picture of this little guy?  Well, once he saw me put the sticker tie on, he wanted it!!

 Attempt #1 - not bad, looking up

 Attempt #2 - looking down

 Attempt #3 - he REALLY wants that tie!

 Attempt #4 - Yeah, a head shot, but no smile!  Oh well, I will take what I can get!

 And back to the tie again!  

 His big brother and big sister wanted to get in there too!

 It didn't Abigail very long to steal the spotlight!  Maison doesn't look like he cares!  He is wondering where that tie went!  



Maison has definitely been a little blessing to our family!  He still refuses to sleep through the night, but we still LOVE him!!  We LOVE his dimpled smile, the way he laughs, and the way he watches his big sister dance around the room.  He gets all excited when she comes by him so I am predicting that we will have another little dancer in the family as soon as he gets those legs working! 

5 comments:

  1. cute kids!!! i am your newest follower :)
    xox
    theoutfitaddiction.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. aww they are so cute ! new follower from aloha friday hope you can come follow me too
    hugs xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, what a cutie! love those sticker ties :) thanks for linking up with the #tellyourstory community this week!

    ReplyDelete