The Funny
Covered in Grace
Photobucket

Grab my Button

The Houtz House Party

Search my Blog

www.thelittlestuffmatters.blogspot.com. Powered by Blogger.

Friday, January 25, 2013

TGIF

It is Friday! 
Divendres!
Vendredi!
Fredag!
Vineri!
 Perjantai!
 Freitag!

Here's to another week gone - Friday by Rascal Flatts!  Love this song!  So fitting for a Friday!! 
 
It doesn't matter how you say it, it is Friday around the world!  Even though we do not have anything exciting to do today or tomorrow, I am still happy to have the weekend here.  As you all know last weekend we were all sick so we were unable to enjoy it!  I am hoping to get to the store and finally fill up my fridge, freezer, and cabinets.  My poor son didn't even have any fruit in his lunch today because I ran out yesterday.  

TGIF!!


I thought this would be a fun song, "Saturday Night" by the Bay City Rollers!  Get on your feet and move!

 Have a good weekend everybody!!  See you Monday!





1 comment:

  1. 2 great songs! I am Tabby from http://www.shoppingwives.com

    ReplyDelete